Baby Room Ideas – DIY Fabric Embroidery Hoops
Fabric Embroidery is an inexpensive to way to add colour to a baby’s nursery. It can be made to fit any décor style. The end result is always dazzling and can be tailored to the overall décor of the room. These two inspiring photo are have been shared with us by Pinkorchid designs and Thebline
Image credit: Pinkorchid designs
Image credit: Thebline
Things you’ll need: Embroidery hoops of all sizes, fabric that matches décor and scissors.
- The first step is to buy some embroidery hoops of different sizes. They can be purchased in crafts stores.
- Next chose the fabric to put in hoop.The fabric can be used as the colour scheme for the nursery; and also for the curtains and beddings in the nursery.Why not make your baby’s room evolve as your bundle of enjoy grows. An inspirational idea for the nursery is to change the Fabric Embroidery Hoops from season to season, the possibilities are endless!
- Take off the fastener at the top of the embroidery hoop until it releases the inner hoop. Remove the inner hoop from the outer hoop.
- Place the inner hoop underneath your chosen fabric. Next, place the outer hoop on the fabric, fitting it the over the inner hoop.
- Pull the fabric until it fits between the inner and outer hoops. Now tighten the screws, ensure that both hoops are held together very tightly. If not loosen and retighten the screw.
- Trim of any excess fabric any the hoop.
The Fabric Embroidery Hoops is now ready to be mounted on the nursery wal
Are you are too busy to visit the site everyday? Why not Sign up for our newsletter emails delivered right to your inbox! You can also become a fan on Facebook, Tweet with us on Twitter or subscribe to our RSS feed for all the latest Baby Room Ideas.